General Conditions for the use of the SKLADUJ.cz portal
(hereinafter referred to as the“General Conditions”)
The “Portal” in these General Conditions is understood to mean the internet portal situated at the address www.skladuj.cz.
The “Provider” in these General Conditions is understood to mean the company 108 REAL ESTATE a.s., Company ID No. 289 54 653, with its registered office at Prague 1, Nové Město, Na Poříčí 1079/3a, Postal Code 110 00.
The “User” in these General Conditions is understood to mean any person who connects to the Portal through the Internet.
- The Provider is the owner of the Portal and all the rights connected with the Portal.
- The Portal is used for the advertising of warehouses, storage space and other services or products related to warehouses or storage.
- All of the information contained in the Portal is information provided by the advertising subjects. The Provider does not have the opportunity to verify the truth and completeness of this information. The Users note that the Provider does not guarantee the truth and completeness of the information contained in the Portal.
- The photographs used on the Portal are provided by the advertising subjects. The copyright for these photographs belong to their authors and the Users are not authorised to use or copy these photographs in any way without the approval of the authors of the photographs.
- If the User provides the Provider with any information that could be considered to be personal information in the sense of Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Information, as later amended, in connection with the use of the Portal, then the User thereby is providing the Provider with approval for the processing and storage of this information.
- If the User enters into a business relationship on the basis of information obtained through the Portal with an advertiser advertising on the Portal, the User undertakes to provide the Provider with information concerning this business relationship upon the Provider’s request.
- These General Conditions are binding for all Users. The Provider reserves the right to change these General Conditions in the event that it will be required by a change to the legislation of the Czech Republic, the need to protect the interests of the Users or the proper operation and functionality of the Portal, or for other operational reasons.
- The Provider is entitled to limit or change the Portal’s services at any time or to end the operation of the Portal.
- The Provider does not guarantee the availability of the Portal over the Internet.
In the event of any questions, comments on the functionality of the Portal or interest in cooperation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.